Upgrade from 2007 to current

Stephfie55

I am trying to upgrade StampManage from 2007 to the current version.  I am so confused about what to do.  My computer self-installed Windows 10 recently, so I am also trying to figure it out!!!  I purchased SM 2007 several years ago.  I purchased a new computer, backed up SM and tried to re-install it on my new computer. But I couldn't figure out how to import my backup.:(  Finally I sent you an email requesting assistance.  I received a response to download from an URL that was included.  Did that and it still wouldn't run.:angry:  Got an error stating my password was invalid.:o  Then I have been very ill and depressed for a while.:wub:  Now I want to inventory my large collection, but I don't know if I should just buy the latest version or figure out what is wrong with mine.:wacko:  I also want to include the other countries because I have a butterfly collection and a new worldwide album to fill up.  I also collect US and territories, Spain and colonies, Turkey and colonies, Somalia and colonies, and Black History. I hope this is enough info for you to help me solve this dilemma in which I find myself.:wacko:  When I first got this software, I LOVED IT!!!:rolleyes:  I still do, but I need it to run!!!:unsure:

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!:)  Oh, I forgot -- I still have the downloads for 2013 and 2015, but I figured I am missing some.-_-  Thanks again!!!:D

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2016 at 1:29 AM, Stephfie55 said:

I am trying to upgrade StampManage from 2007 to the current version.  I am so confused about what to do.  My computer self-installed Windows 10 recently, so I am also trying to figure it out!!!  I purchased SM 2007 several years ago.  I purchased a new computer, backed up SM and tried to re-install it on my new computer. But I couldn't figure out how to import my backup.:(  Finally I sent you an email requesting assistance.  I received a response to download from an URL that was included.  Did that and it still wouldn't run.:angry:  Got an error stating my password was invalid.:o  Then I have been very ill and depressed for a while.:wub:  Now I want to inventory my large collection, but I don't know if I should just buy the latest version or figure out what is wrong with mine.:wacko:  I also want to include the other countries because I have a butterfly collection and a new worldwide album to fill up.  I also collect US and territories, Spain and colonies, Turkey and colonies, Somalia and colonies, and Black History. I hope this is enough info for you to help me solve this dilemma in which I find myself.:wacko:  When I first got this software, I LOVED IT!!!:rolleyes:  I still do, but I need it to run!!!:unsure:

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!:)  Oh, I forgot -- I still have the downloads for 2013 and 2015, but I figured I am missing some.-_-  Thanks again!!!:D

How do I access the answers to my original post?

I have installed 2007 with the 2013 update that won't work.  It won't accept my license code.  I just realized that the format for the code is different than the one I have.  Mine is a group of 6 digits/characters, then a dash then start all over with the group of 6 digits/characters.  the format I see presented to me is group of 4 digits/characters, then a dash, and repeat.

Edited by Stephfie55