Import shows String not Found error

Guest Emmanuel

Guest Emmanuel

I downloaded the trial version of AssetManage 2015 and tried to import asset data in CSV format.  Whenever I try to import, it gives me the "String not found" error.  If I keep pressing the OK button several times, the column mapping window is displayed.  In this window, the destination columns are empty.  Is import disabled in the trial version?

• 3 months later...

1/27/2017 - We are using the  purchased version Asset Manage 2015 and are trying to import our asset data.  I have tried the file in xls, csv, and txt formats and we are getting the "string not found"error every time -  and have to force the program to shut down.  Please advise.

Laura F

• 9 months later...
5 hours ago, Waseem Anwar said:

What about Update procedure? When i am clicking on update it is doing nothing, or we can install latest version available on site?

Hi, the free updates are for customers on the latest (2017) edition of the product.  Please email sales@libertystreet.com with  your company info and we will reply with instructions on how to get to the 2017 edition.