Columns don't stick

Guest loyalw

Guest loyalw

I arrange the columns the way I want them and when I change collection or exit StampManage and reenter, the default column order is restored. How do I get my columns to stay in the order I want them in?

Also, I want ALL my collections and subcollections to use the same column ordering so I don't get mixed up when changing between them. How do I accomplish this?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know if this helps but, I noticed the same thing.  Then, I discovered that there's a separate data display panel for each item in the Collections navigation panel on the left side of the window. I had to arrange the columns for each one and they stuck.  In my case, it was only three panels I had to arrange - My Collection, United States, and General Issue. Now when I exit and then later restart StampManage, the columns are set to my preference.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, all the column settings are stored in the file HEADERS.WCD which is In your MY DOCUMENTS\STAMPMANAGE folder.

wchettel is correct, I think some users may be confused as they change the columns for a CATEGORY and then select a COUNTRY for example