Old License key re-activation

Guest Olu Bello

Guest Olu Bello

Hi, i currently run a licensed 2015 version of the software on my laptop which i use for demo purposes to clients,  but i recently i downloaded the  the 2017 just to have a look and compare the new features, after downloding, it locked out my 2015 version, And i haven't de-activated the license key on the 2015, so now the license key is invalid. so i cannot access any.

i have sent you details via emails, over and over agin but got no response 5 days now. kindly look into this urgently. thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Olu Bello

HI, I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL, AND I TRIED THE SAME CODES  AND IS TILL COMING UP WITH THE SAME INVALID ERROR PROMPT.

PLEASE KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS AND RESEND. THANK YOU

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Anna Blanche` Acal
On 5/1/2017 at 5:19 AM, Guest Ian Zutt said:

We are having this issue as well. I have also tried contacting both sales@libertystreet.com and techsupport@libertystreet.com and have received no reply.

I have also checked the spam folder and white listed the address.

Hi My name is Anna,

Its hard to get response or feed back from you, what is the best means to communicate with your company???, as emails or this forum clearly is not effective.