cannot move coin to sold folder

D-Train

Hi,

I just installed the program today on my Windows 10 laptop. I started adding coins to my database and realized one had been sold. So I tried using the "move coins" feature. When the list comes up asking where to move it to, the "Sold Coins" folder is not one of the options. Also, if I select "Sold Coins" folder on left column then click on the "add Coins" button it adds it to the "My Collection" folder instead! I've been an IT guy most of my life and it seems to be some sort of corruption in the "Sold Coins" folder. So maybe deleting that folder and recreating it might work? 

Thanks for any suggestions.

CoinManage issue.jpg

Hi, we are going to do a video on the SOLD ITEMS feature this weekend as a few customers are confused by it.. The folder is populated by any coins that have one or more of the SELLING PRICE, SOLD TO or SOLD DATE fields set.

It won't work if you try to drag a coin with none of these fields set to the SOLD ITEMS folder.

The reason being the system considered the coin not sold until one of the fields mentioned above is set to a legitimate value.

• 4 years later...

Hi, we are going to do a video on the SOLD ITEMS feature this weekend as a few customers are confused by it.. The folder is populated by any coins that have one or more of the SELLING PRICE, SOLD TO or SOLD DATE fields set.

It won't work if you try to drag a coin with none of these fields set to the SOLD ITEMS folder.

The reason being the system considered the coin not sold until one of the fields mentioned above is set to a legitimate value.

Hello Admin,

I have the exact opposite issue that D-Train had.  I have a coin that I marked sold and was moved to the Sold Collection.  I've unchecked the Sold Date check box in the coin's properties, but it won't save.  How can I move this coin back to My Collection?

Thanks,

Mike