If you Need to retrieve Code or Download link, or get a "Code In Use" error

admin

If you have:

- Lost your activation code and need to retrieve it.
- Need the link to download the product you purchased.
- Are getting "Product Code In Use.." messages when trying to activate.
- Need to deactivate your code for any reason.
 (Perhaps you were unable to deactivate before a previous computer had a hard drive crash).

we have created a new page that will let you retrieve this info and will deactivate your code. Simply enter the email address used on your order and the info will be sent to you.  Your code will also be released for re-use which should eliminate the "code in use" error.

If you purchase on AMAZON, please email us.

• 8 months later...

I had USA Coinmanage and UK Coinmanage on a computer that had the mother board fail. I did restore the USA Coinmanage from the online backup with the product code.  I don't see anything for the UK Coinmanage. Will that be added soon ? 

3 minutes ago, Guest mark said:

I had USA Coinmanage and UK Coinmanage on a computer that had the mother board fail. I did restore the USA Coinmanage from the online backup with the product code.  I don't see anything for the UK Coinmanage. Will that be added soon ? 

Hi, yes we have been meaning to add that UK section.  Please email sales@libertystreet.com and we can reply with your code.

• 3 years later...
Guest Zoltan

Please help! My code is not working. I purchased CoinManage, and received my code. When I try to put it in it gives this message:

You must enter a valid product key before activating online. Check your product key, and type it again.

I tried entering it again, restarting my PC, and it still won't work! Please Help! Thanks 😀

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, Anna Kehoe said:

I do not know what my code is and since the program has updated, new entries are not accepted.  Do I need a code to activate the entries?

Anna Kehoe

\

we emailed you your code a few minutes back.

Two issues which may both be my fault:  #1   I did get the code and when I went to get it off my phone and put it on the computer, I could no longer find your response.  I am sorry.  I dont know why that wasn't in the new mail, old mail or deleted but I did actually read it.

#2  I ordered a new program but the download was not accepted and that too is no longer on the computer.  I have a Mac computer is that why the download was not accepted or was it because the process was not completed at the time of the purchase?

Would I be better off trying to fix the current program with over 4000 entries in it or should I pursue the new program and if I do, will my existing documentation disappear too?  I dont want to risk that happening.

I appreciate your patience.    

• 10 months later...