Mr.

Guest Robert Dorr

Guest Robert Dorr

I just purchased the 2017 Coin Manage Deluxe upgrade. When I click on a coin in my collection the "Coin Properties" box opens up and in the "General" tab the columns are all scrunched together. I can manipulate the column widths but when I close the coin and reopen it it is all scrunched pack together again. Also when the program initially opens up to display my collection the font in the right hand box is way too small (the "My Collection" box) I am using Windows 10 on a Dell laptop with a 4K display. Is there a way to adjust the font size for that window. I have included a couple of screenshots to illustrate what I'm talking about.

Thanks,

Robert Dorr

Screenshot 2017-04-26 18.39.09.png

Screenshot 2017-04-26 18.38.49.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found the answer to my own question. In Windows 10 when using a high resolution laptop, i.e. a 4K screen (3840 X 2160) you need to locate the executable file. In my case it is in C:\Program Files(x86)\CoinManage\CoinManage.exe. Right click on the executable file (CoinManage.exe), click on "Properties". Next click on the "Compatibility" tab. In "Settings" click the box that says "Override high DPI scaling behavior." A drop down box will become active. In the drop down box choose "System". Now click "Apply". Close the "Properties" Box. Now open the program (CoinManage.exe). and it should now look a lot better.

• 1 month later...