I have consolidated my suggestions. I started this list back in September 2018 but I haven't heard anything regarding any implementation, or even consideration.
1. Regarding pricing: Have a UNIT PRICE then multiply that amount by QUANTITY to get SUBTOTAL. No Change.
2. Regarding pricing: Store TAX1 and TAX2. Then multiply SUBTOTAL by each to get TOTAL COST. Allow override, which is sometimes needed. No Change.
3. Regarding insurance: Store the insurance company and policy number information in drop down tables. Allow me to select one. No Change. Better yet, since I only have one insurance company, allow me to set that field and the policy number once, and carry it forward. There are a few other fields that I would like to preload one time, that then carry forward with each new item.
4. Regarding monitor/screen/displays: I have spoken to support regarding HD screens. The software needs to handle HD screens. I cannot read the buttons at the top and many screens the data displayed is very tiny, making it hard for me to read. No Change. This likely won't be fixed. My next laptop will not have an HD monitor.
5. If nothing has been updated on a given usage, don’t do another backup. No Change. This would be nice. I get onto the software many times and it generates many needless backups. Hard to know which one is really important instead of just a duplicate.
6. When a bar code search fails, do not load "NULL" into any fields. I have to go back and delete "null" if I don't have data for that field. On the other hand, if the bar code search is successful, only load the retrieved data into "NULL" fields. Do not overwrite any existing data. Regarding pictures, if there are existing pictures, place any new ones from the retrieval to the end of the picture list. This is fixed.
7. When the "APPLY" button is clicked, the app carries forward certain fields from the current screen. I would like to see Invoice/PO# data carried forward as well. Many times I have items from the same invoice to enter. It may be worth asking forum members for thoughts on which fields should carry forward. No Change. It doesn't carry forward the important stuff like invoice/PO number.
8. Allow for the upload of multiple pictures at a time. This feature exists (if I understand it correctly). But it only works before you establish a new item. This request is for after an item exists. No Change. I can live without this one.
9. Many web sites are using .webp image files. HM does not handle these so I have to manually convert them.
10. BUG: on the "HomeManage Preferences" window, setting a new folder location for Backup Directory does not last. It reverts back to the default once you exit the program.
11. New request (12/26/2019): There are several fields I would like to provide my own default value when adding a new item. These include: on the GENERAL page - CONDITION, STATUS; on the ADDITIONAL page - INSURED BY, POLICY, EXPIRES. Other users may have other thoughts on this. For me, these fields do not often change.
Bottom line, I am disappointed that these are not being addressed. Or, it doesn't seem like many or any enhancements to the product at this point. It would be nice to have some update here in the forum occasionally , letting us know the status of development, and perhaps a schedule?