Copy and Paste in SM 2013?

eck

I have owned StampManage for many years and with the 2013 update, I have a hard time with the "copy and paste" function. I use copy and paste with Microsoft products (Office, Word, etc) pdf files and Google Chrome / Firefox. When I have a clean bootup of computer all is fine, but once I use programs other than StampManage, copy and paste stops working. I have recognized disabling Adobe Flash Player helps when using Chrome, but in time of use, copy and paste still disables. Is anyone else having this problem? Or any suggestions - thanks!

I have owned StampManage for many years and with the 2013 update, I have a hard time with the "copy and paste" function. I use copy and paste with Microsoft products (Office, Word, etc) pdf files and Google Chrome / Firefox. When I have a clean bootup of computer all is fine, but once I use programs other than StampManage, copy and paste stops working. I have recognized disabling Adobe Flash Player helps when using Chrome, but in time of use, copy and paste still disables. Is anyone else having this problem? Or any suggestions - thanks!

If you use the keyboard shortcuts (CTRL + C) to copy and (CTRL + V) to paste. Do you still have the problem? Is it only with text or same problem with images?

Thanks for responding - to my knowledge ONLY with text; I tried CTRL-C and CTRL-V and had no luck. On a fresh boot I can copy and only after I have used the internet (whether I use Google or Firefox) I can no longer copy into StampManage. The copy/paste is sporadic and once I can no longer copy, I have to reboot my computer. In StampManage I use the "Comments" area frequently and without a functional copy/paste it is very annoying to reboot continually. Thanks for any help! I have been trying to figure it out, but am stuck.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for responding - to my knowledge ONLY with text; I tried CTRL-C and CTRL-V and had no luck. On a fresh boot I can copy and only after I have used the internet (whether I use Google or Firefox) I can no longer copy into StampManage. The copy/paste is sporadic and once I can no longer copy, I have to reboot my computer. In StampManage I use the "Comments" area frequently and without a functional copy/paste it is very annoying to reboot continually. Thanks for any help! I have been trying to figure it out, but am stuck.

Ok, this might be a bug in the program, we will take a look, if it happens here we should be able to fix the problem quickly.

• 1 month later...

Hello again! Holidays kept me from working on the "Copy and Paste" problem I have experienced with SM2013. I have tried to "solve" it again, but I have had no success. I have continued to research this problem on the Internet with any other programs that might have the same "copy and paste" problem with Windows 7. I cannot duplicate the remedy that others have suggested; i.e., suggestions of how to fix this don't seem to work with SM 2013.

Whenever I open a browser, Chrome, Firefox or IE Explorer, I cannot copy from the browser to SM; I can copy to another program, say, MSWord, however, after closing the browser, I cannot copy from the other program (MSWord or Notepad) to SM. I have to save and reboot my system. Rebooting allows me to then save to SM until I open a browser. Help! I am happy to take whatever suggestions to solve this...