progam crashes, no support? why?

corrysmaile

I received stampmanager as a gift. it took 7 hours to install. after i installed i entered about 50 stamps( takes a long time to enter stamps!). i scanned a few stamps and entered them, but the stamps are being connected to the wrong scott #'s. i connected my image to sc#1011 but it also connected it to several other stamps/why.

also, when i scanned another stamp, i got the message that stampmanager has stopped working...

i had to shut down and reboot. then, when i try to start again, i get a message that shema is wrong. Huh?

very disappointed and frustrated. why is there no phone # to call? I have send several emails and no one returns.

i will wait till tonight otherwise will request refund from my credit card company

corry

It looks like I am not going to receive any help from this company. not a word.

I have requested a refund and have removed stampmanage .

have since downloaded and activated a different software from a different company. within minutes, i was up and running with no problems. i have received almost immediate responses to my questions to my great satisfaction.

what an excersise in frustration & wasted time it has been with stampmanage

corry :angry:

• 3 months later...

It seems like you didn't give them much time to respond.....there was only 24 hours between posts. If your install took 7 hours, you must have downloaded from Amazon. I tried that too, it was a disaster....Now I purchase the disc and install from there. Half hour install time. Much better, and the program works as it should.

Dave

I received stampmanager as a gift. it took 7 hours to install. after i installed i entered about 50 stamps( takes a long time to enter stamps!). i scanned a few stamps and entered them, but the stamps are being connected to the wrong scott #'s. i connected my image to sc#1011 but it also connected it to several other stamps/why.

also, when i scanned another stamp, i got the message that stampmanager has stopped working...

i had to shut down and reboot. then, when i try to start again, i get a message that shema is wrong. Huh?

very disappointed and frustrated. why is there no phone # to call? I have send several emails and no one returns.

i will wait till tonight otherwise will request refund from my credit card company

corry

Is this is for a previous version?, email me at libertyst@gmail.com and we can give you the latest version. 7 hours to install does not seem right unless you have an incredibly slow machine...or possible because you have an anti-virus program that is scanning each image as it is being installed (and taking a long time to do so)

The problem with the image being connected to wrong stamp, have not seen this issue before, see if it happens after installing the latest version.

Incorrect schema, do a search for the file HEADERS.WCD on your machine and delete it. Then restart the program.

If you still have problems can you let us remote to your machine and see what is going wrong.

Hey "Corry"

I noticed you have a "spammy" type email address and there are a couple other things I can see that make me quite sure you are not a real customer. There is no customer emails detailing the problems you mention. Did you really send an email about "7 hours to install, incorrect schema, etc"?? if so I'm not seeing it.

If a real customers complains that is one thing, but posting fake emails to damage another company, fake reviews, etc.. is something entirely different. So could you please email us and we can figure out who you really are. Thanks and Take Care.