2014 usa update

bronxkid

anyone who is interested after several hours i finally figured how to install the usa 2014update,there is problem when using internet explorer use firefox or mazilla also i would advise to get the updates on the cd it is not worth the time going thru this install plus it is very time consuming after down loading.this is the first time i used the internet down load figured i would save a few bucks forget it if you want the update buy the cd

• 2 weeks later...

anyone who is interested after several hours i finally figured how to install the usa 2014update,there is problem when using internet explorer use firefox or mazilla also i would advise to get the updates on the cd it is not worth the time going thru this install plus it is very time consuming after down loading.this is the first time i used the internet down load figured i would save a few bucks forget it if you want the update buy the cd

Hi, all our downloads are hosted by Amazon so I don't think the problem is on their end as they are quite reliable.

If you keep having problems downloading it is usually some sort of bad connection, if it keeps happening we can just send it to you on CD or DVD for the Deluxe version.

• 3 weeks later...

I just purchased the 2014 update about 1 hour ago and received my confirmation from Paypal. BUT no download began. I decided it might be because of blocked popup windows, so I excepted Liberty Street. I am using Mozilla Firefox and Win 8.1. I did not think I should go back to the purchase page, since I did not want to be charged twice. And I closed the page which said your download will begin, and your registration will be emailed to you within 10 minutes. One hour later, no down load and no registration number and no purchase confirmation from you. I just seem cursed with your company, and still am considering your household inventoryprogram. So what is up?? Jade dragon

I tried the download on my initial purchase of the program because they neglected to send me the disc for months! I will NEVER use the download again. It never worked, always locked up my computer….. I don't think the trouble is in our computers….. it was either the software or at Amazon!

Dave

• 2 weeks later...