Needed to Complete for Folders

admin

=== QUESTION

I just purchased and downloaded CoinManage USA 13 and am beginning to enter coins. I have 5 State Quarter Whitman coin folders; 1 for us, and 4 for our grandchildren. Each folder has missing coins. I am new at using CoinManage software, but figured I should set each folder as a collection, and then enter the coins. I run into a problem when I want to indicate I need a coin for that particular folder (collection). It appears I have to separately enter the coin(s) in the wanted collection. And there is no way to indicate where I need it. Is there a way to record & report wanted coins for individual folders (collections)

=== ANSWER

Well we have a NEEDED TO COMPLETE feature under the TOOLS menu. But currently, it will only work on 1 collection at a time. We will add the ability to select multiple collections for the upcoming 2014 version.

2014 will be ready sometime in June. Sorry for all the delays but StampManage 2014 took much longer to finish than we expected.