New Update with 2014 USA Coins

admin

We have updated CoinManage USA 2013 and CoinManage Deluxe 2013.

To get the update select HELP > CHECK FOR UPDATES... from the main menu.

After the update downloads, make sure to exit CoinManage before starting the update installation.

If for some reason the Check For Updates does not work, you can download the update directly:

// For CoinManage USA

https://s3.amazonaws.com/LSSDownloads/CoinMngUSAUp2013.exe

// For CoinManage Deluxe

https://s3.amazonaws.com/LSSDownloads/CoinMngUp2013.exe

The update includes listings for USA 2014 and late 2013 coins and sets with images... In addition, more foreign bullion coin listings.

We are updating CoinManage Canada and CoinManage UK at this time. will be ready in about a week.

post-1-0-52279300-1400063275_thumb.jpg

I was successful at downloading and upgrading CoinManage 2013. I am new at using the software and hope this is not a user issue, and don't know if there was a problem on the older version. I am attempting to enter a US $10 State Quarter Roll. For the condition I select: Unc. Roll . and for value I select "PCGS - May 2014". I get an error message "Invalid bracketing of name '[uNC. Roll]'. Does this cause values to not appear for this roll?

I was successful at downloading and upgrading CoinManage 2013. I am new at using the software and hope this is not a user issue, and don't know if there was a problem on the older version. I am attempting to enter a US $10 State Quarter Roll. For the condition I select: Unc. Roll . and for value I select "PCGS - May 2014". I get an error message "Invalid bracketing of name '[uNC. Roll]'. Does this cause values to not appear for this roll?

Ok, we are going to take a look at this, looks like a bug. We will update the 2013 1 more time in the next week or 2 with this and a couple other fixes.