2013 $5 Gold MacArthur Commem (W mint mark) missing

Carradon

I just upgraded from 2013 to 2015 hoping this would have been solved, since simply updating the 2013 program itself didn't fix it. The 2013 $5 Gold MacArthur commem is missing. I assume that often if the same mint mark is used that coinmanage uses a single entry and you just load the different condition.. This is done fairly frequently in the program. However since this one has a W and the unc version is P, the unc entry in coin manage won't work. How best to get the coin into my collection? And why after 2 years is this still missing?

There should be separate entries for the different mintmarks. Sorry for the delay on adding this. We recently added some new items to the America the Beautiful quarters and Kennedy Half dollars, mainly 2013 and 2014 issues. It is getting a bit ridiculous, there are now "Silver", "First Strike Silver", coins from birth set, from the Prestige set. It is silly, too many different releases is not good for the hobby. Look at what happened in the 1990s with baseball cards, the market got flooded with crap and prices went way down.