KM Numbers

admin

==== RECENT EMAIL

I've been using CoinManage and CurrencyManage for years and it has been a great way to catalog my coins and currency.

I have been going back and adding primarily KM #'s to all of the entries, but it is a tedious process. I would love to see Liberty Street Software provide a way for either making the KM # automatically entered when a coin is selected or, and probably the simplest way of accomplishing this, to allow the edit of the properties of a selected group in the PROPERTIES dialog box. That is, include the fields Cat#1, Cat#2, and Cat#3 as editable properties when a selection group is right-clicked in the PROPERTIES dialog box like some of the other properties are, such as Dates Bought and Sold, Location, Graded By, User Defined fields, Sets, Comments and Grade.

I think that for a future version of the software the ability to edit those catalog numbers en masse would be a highly valuable and desirable tool for the database.

===================

We looked at doing this once, does anyone know if the KM numbers are open domain? We don't really have enough demand for this feature to pay for a license.