How is support?

awesome

After reading several posts I am very concerned about support and help with software issues. I have also seen some posts on here unanswered as well as topics to posts replied to but the whole topic wasn't covered such as someone asking why his email wasn't replied to and your reply being "we are very busy" HMM last time I looked if it wasn't for customers you would NOT be busy. So tell me will I get this same response if I email you for help? if I do you wont like my response to it. So my question is HOW WELL IS SUPPORT AND ARE ALL EMAILS RESPONDED TO WITHOUT SOME LAZY ANSWQER BEING GIVEN AS TO WHY NO REPLY IS SENT?

After reading several posts I am very concerned about support and help with software issues. I have also seen some posts on here unanswered as well as topics ...

Hi, I think if you look at the majority of questions on this forum in the last few months you will see they are answered within a few hours. When we get a question from a customer that may be of concern to others, you will notice we post it here or as a new item on our support page... One other item, check out our competitors web-sites in the coin, stamp and bank note collecting software field. Most of the companies DO NOT EVEN HAVE forums in which questions can be answered for customers. For example, a quick search reveals a coin collecting software program from a company that has been around a long, long time, sells a product for almost twice as much as ours, does not have a forum or even a support page for frequent questions, Actually they do have a support page that say simply "they will be updating this page at some point", well when is that going to happen?

We have spent quite a bit of time trying to improve our support pages and reply to questions faster. That includes instructional videos which we have found are quite helpful to customers to explain certain tasks...

Thanks for your fast reply, I will say I am happy with what you said and I am coming really close to buying the coin software. You are right most others DONT have forums and If they do they never reply on there. One feature I didn't see unless I didn't do it right was on the want list say I get a coin I needed and I want to add it to the collection is there a drag open to move it without having to delete then add it to the collection? Thanks

Thanks for your fast reply, I will say I am happy with what you said and I am coming really close to buying the coin software. You are right most others DONT have forums and If they do they never reply on there. One feature I didn't see unless I didn't do it right was on the want list say I get a coin I needed and I want to add it to the collection is there a drag open to move it without having to delete then add it to the collection? Thanks

Hi, well the program is designed to remove a variety from the Want List once you add it to your inventory. Dragging from the Want List to a collection? That is a good idea we will try to implement it in the next month or so for a free update.

Oh wow thanks I look forward to seeing that update when they drag it it would put it where it should be automatically makes it easier on the user. I did buy the app and have already added 4 books out of 37 long way to go Am I allowed to ask a question or do I need to start a new thread its where to list a coin at in the app.

The thing is once you drag from the Want List to a collection, don't you need the ADD COIN dialog to come up in order to fill in the details?

You can add coins that are not in the master database by using the COINMANAGE DATABASE EDITOR feature under the TOOLS menu,

If this does not answer your question feel free to follow up on this thread.

possibly but it would be a nice feature to see added as well as maybe a way to prevent having the user from going down the year list so much I have a lot of coins from 20th 1900 to present and I have to go down the list each time should be a way to get to the year faster or close to it

Hi, if you click in the year list, which makes it active to receive keyboard input... ,. then type the YEAR using your keyboard, you should see the list scroll to the first variety in the list that has that particular year.

Let me know if you have any problems using this feature.