How do you edit Topic Tags on an existing topic?

Thank you for the lead. It appears that I can edit the title and tags for a topic I started using the following procedure (assumes you are already logged into the message board):

1. Open topic.

2. Press Edit under the first post.

3. On the resulting edit screen, press the Use Full Editor button under the text of the first post. (Keep in mind that since the "full featured" editor is so slow that I can't type in it that I use only the plain text editor to enter text. This could be why I need an extra step to use the Full Editor.)

This returns the following warnings (I am using IE11, but I think these errors are from the server, so I don't think they are browser dependent. I didn't test.):

Warning: Illegal string offset 'edit_post' in /home/libertys/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php on line 2437

Warning: Illegal string offset 'edit_topic' in /home/libertys/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php on line 2495

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/libertys/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php:2437) in /home/libertys/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/libertys/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php:2437) in /home/libertys/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/libertys/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php:2437) in /home/libertys/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/libertys/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php:2437) in /home/libertys/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/libertys/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php:2437) in /home/libertys/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141

4. Edit the Topic Tags.

5. Press Submit Modified Post, which returns these warnings:

Warning: Illegal string offset 'edit_post' in /home/libertys/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php on line 2437

Warning: Illegal string offset 'edit_topic' in /home/libertys/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php on line 2495

Warning: Illegal string offset 'edit_post' in /home/libertys/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php on line 2214

6. The screen with the warnings in item 5 has no buttons, click on the Address in the browser and open the home page of the forums. Then re-open the HomeManage Support forum.

I confirmed that despite all the warnings, the change was made.

I tried to edit the tags for a topic which I replied to, but didn't start, and I guess that I did not have the appropriate permissions. However, I got these errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/libertys/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php:2437) in /home/libertys/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/libertys/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php:2437) in /home/libertys/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 127

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/libertys/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php:2437) in /home/libertys/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 136

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/libertys/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php:2437) in /home/libertys/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 137

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/libertys/public_html/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php:2437) in /home/libertys/public_html/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 141