Using HomeManage in Russia

Immortalist

Good day.

Very interested in your program HomeManage Home Inventory.

Few questions...

1) You don't have russian-language interface of your program, do you?

2) When i add, for example, location in russian at the top i see characters:

199724916567.jpg

3) Finally i want to export all the information to Excel. I saw a great number of reports in menu "Reporting", but could i make my own report? To choose fields (for example, description, category, location, room, image ...) that i want to add to the report by myself?

4) In the main window i see fields Image, AssetNum., Category, BrandName... Can i add or remove some fields from this window?

Thank you, have a good day!

1) You don't have russian-language interface of your program, do you?

Hi, sorry we don't have a Russian version. We are working on a French version but that is no help to you.

2) When i add, for example, location in russian at the top i see characters:

I think if we change the program to UNICODE those characters may come out correctly, will have to invesigate.

3) Finally i want to export all the information to Excel. I saw a great number of reports in menu "Reporting", but could i make my own report? To choose fields (for example, description, category, location, room, image ...) that i want to add to the report by myself?

Sure you can make your own report, please see

and
for more info on how to do this.

4) In the main window i see fields Image, AssetNum., Category, BrandName... Can i add or remove some fields from this window?

Yes, select TOOLS > PREFERENCES then choose the COLUMNS tab to change what columns you see