2016 Stamp Manage Errors

ARKCPA

Purchased the 2016 Stamp Manage Software and am having problems. I am not able to utilize the preview feature and also I am not able to add images of my stamp collection. When you enter preview, nothing happens. When you try to copy and paste a stamp picture file, the paste button stays grey not allowing the picture to be captured. When I scan a stamp I also am not able to capture the picture file. I have the 2007 version on a different computer with the same OS and it works flawlessly. Will there be a 2016 update to fix these bugs?

• 2 weeks later...

Purchased the 2016 Stamp Manage Software and am having problems. I am not able to utilize the preview feature and also I am not able to add images of my stamp collection. When you enter preview, nothing happens. When you try to copy and paste a stamp picture file, the paste button stays grey not allowing the picture to be captured. When I scan a stamp I also am not able to capture the picture file. I have the 2007 version on a different computer with the same OS and it works flawlessly. Will there be a 2016 update to fix these bugs?

Hi, I believe I remoted to your computer and the image problem was related to not you not having permissions to write to the Images folder and was corrected. The Preview problem is probably related we are trying to verify that.

To Run StampManage (and many other Windows programs) you MUST be able to write to the MY DOCUMENTS folder and the Windows Registry. We seem to see quite a few customers who don't have these permissions for some reason. Often after upgrading to Windows 10.