2016 Catalog Values won't take or update

Guest Kim Zuters (kaz)

Guest Kim Zuters (kaz)

Hi Folks

I just upgraded to he 2016 Canadian edition and am having some issues with the catalog values taking properly.  In previous versions I would modify the catalog values to reflect those of my Unitrade Catalog for the appropriate year.  When I try to do this for the 2016 Catalog values 1) the changes do not stay in the Catalog View but revert to the previous value.  When I open a stamp property in my collection, the new catalog values are present but only under the 2014 Catalog values list, ye the correct 2016 values appear in Values preview pane?

When I upgraded, I did do an "apply values to collection" logged out and back in again, as suggested in the video.  Regardless, there was no change in behaviour and the collection still defaults to 2014 Catalog values.

FYI:  I'm on Windows 10.  Application is installed in the Programs x86 folder, configuration is for each of the data folders to be installed off the C:Stamp Manage folder. 

Cheers. Kim Zuters (aka kaz, kzuters) kzuters@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...