2016 edition online download.

Guest Michael

Guest Michael

First I downloaded the free trial version of SM 2016 , clicked on Icon it opened the title illustration then a pop-up said

"Cannot execute data definition statements on linked data source."  Then a box with the number 3611 in it. Since then

my computer quit working , it acted like it had a virus in it. I ran a Norton Deep Scan and the only Item that came up bad

was LibertyStreet Stamp Manager so the program deleted it. I still had problems after that it took a lot of time to get it right.

I also had to delete version SM 2012 but I backed up the work I put it in. I'm running windows 10 on Toshiba P775.

Hi, there is no virus in our software.  We have not 1 but 2 anti-virus programs running on the development machine that creates the final EXE file. We then upload the EXE to Amazon downloads site from the same machine.

Some viruses and other malware work by infecting various EXE files on your machine, I suspect that is what happened in your case.  Sorry to hear about it.