Guest bmax

Adding Vehicles

Guest bmax   
Guest bmax

Currently using trial version to determine if I want to purchase. Would like to add my vehicles to the database but not seeing the way to do this. Under view show Vehicles I see all the categories associated with a vehicle but how do I actually add one?

Guest Another Guest   
Guest Another Guest

I was looking at this too .... On top menu choose Actions->Add Vehicle

Guest Another Guest   
Guest Another Guest

The question which naturally follows is;

How is it possible to delete a vehicle in the Vehicles view - I added one (with no items assigned to it), clicked on it and selected delete, after confirming "are you sure" message had "error" and program crashed.

Re-open program, vehicle is still there, click delete ... vehicle view is not deleted !!

(Incidetally ... I have the purchased verion, Just playing with vehicle to see if it will give me anything extra which I can use)

Hi, are you trying to delete a vehicle that is already assigned to 1 or more assets?  You would need to disassociate the asset from the vehicle first.

Here is a short video showing how to add a vehicle.

AG-HomeManage-AddVehicle.gif

Hi Admin,

[ View -> Show->Vehicles - Select the vehicle to delete on the panel on the right, then try to delete]

Definitely "Delete Vehicles" which have no assets assigned doesn't delete them for me (HomeManage 17.0.0.31)

I also found once a vehicle has been assigned on the asset details screen, it is not possible to remove the assignation - it only allows the ability to select the same or another vehicle, this only really leaves the option to delete an asset to disassociate it from the vehicle.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.