patillserv

I waited to install my additional images

I installed the first disc and activated it, Nothing was said about the Additional images disc so I waited to install it.  Now it won't accept my Activation Code.  Is there anything I can do?

Thanks,

Dave Theobald

Hi, this is from the ADDITIONAL IMAGES  DVD? That should only install image files, nothing that would need a code.  You did not update or do anything else with the main program?

this is just from adding the additional images dvd. but it won't allow me to open the program without adding the code  I did install the first disc over a month ago and activated it.  that is all ive done  I dont think ive done any updates...but i'm not sure.  I certainly didn't do the one that I just received an email about.

The only way that I can now use the program is to click on RUN PROGRAM WITHOUT ACTIVATING.

How long can I continue to run the program this way? Will I eventually be locked out of the program?

Is there anyway I can get back to running the program the normal way?

Thank you,

David Theobald

OK, I decided to run the StampMngShip2017.  Boy, that was a long, LONG install, but, my program seems to be back and running like it was before trying to install the Additional Images disc.  I sure won't try that again.

Many thanks.

Hi, ok that's good news.  The Additional Image just puts a few thousand more image files on your hard drive, we will look but can't see how it would cause any license issues.

For DVD buyers, unless you have slow internet, it is usually easier to install the additional images by selecting:

HELP > INSTALL ADDITIONAL IMAGES

from the main menu.

Here is another question for you.

Back in 2013 when I first bought your Stamp Manage Deluxe software, I was intending to collect US, Canada, UN, and maybe more.  I started with the US, I'm still only collecting US.  Is there any way to "downgrade" from Deluxe to USA only?

I won't do this until next year of course.

Dave

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.