If you Need to retrieve Code or Download link, or get a "Code In Use" error

admin

If you have:

- Lost your activation code and need to retrieve it.
- Need the link to download the product you purchased.
- Are getting "Product Code In Use.." messages when trying to activate.
- Need to deactivate your code for any reason.
 (Perhaps you were unable to deactivate before a previous computer had a hard drive crash).

we have created a new page that will let you retrieve this info and will deactivate your code. Simply enter the email address used on your order and the info will be sent to you.  Your code will also be released for re-use which should eliminate the "code in use" error.

If you purchase on AMAZON, please email us.

• 2 years later...
I just installed my StampManage USA 2019 on a new Windows 10 PC. When I try to activate by pasting in the product key that was emailed to me, I get this message: "The Product Key You Typed Is Already In Use".

When I click on the link above and type in my email address, it tells me: "Product keys have been sent. We've found your product keys and sent them to your email address." But I do NOT receive an email AND, the code is not deactivated!

I already have the product key and just need the previous installation deactivated!

Please help!! I've sent an email to your tech support but got no reply.

Screen Shot 12-03-19 at 02.43 PM.PNG

Ok, I finally got a reply to my request via the "New Page" link. The Product code sent is identical to what was emailed to me when I originally bought SM2019 on Jan 22, 2019. I still get the exact same message as above. So, it seems as if my previous registration has NOT been deactivated like your message above states.

WHAT SAY YOU??

• 3 months later...

Hi, did you purchase the STAMPMANAGE DELUXE 2020? if so, to install the Deluxe 2020 you would download from these 2 links:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/LSSDownloads/StampMngShip2020.exe

AFTER installing the program from the link above..download and install the Additional Images setup from:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/LSSDownloads/StampMng2020Images.exe

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, Guest Louis Robidoux said:

I tried to download from the 2 links above twice, and I still weren't able to get the 2020 upgrade.

are you at a comcast.net email address? they seem to reject many emails that have download links in them.  Anyways, can you email sales@libertystreet.com and we can lookup your info

• 8 months later...

HI, the link to Download images is under the HELP menu in the program.  It is called DOWNLOAD ADDITIONAL IMAGES.

are you referring to the splash screen that shows when you start the program? We updated that a few weeks ago, will make sure it is correct in the setup program.

• 4 months later...
Guest Cstars17

Hi, 

Just upgraded to the 2021 version and the download link in the email won't work. Error message:

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below."

Help!

Thanks

• 3 months later...

I have just set up a new computer.  My data is on  a separate hard drive that was moved to this new computer.

I installed Stampmanage Canada 2020 and all my collection data is loading as expected.

When I try to activate I get the " The Product Key You Typed Is Already In Use" error mentioned above.

I go to the New Page" link. The Product code sent is identical to what was emailed to me when I originally bought SM2020 on 03.04.2020. I still get the exact same message as above. So, it seems as if my previous registration has NOT been deactivated like your message above states.

Please advise

have just set up a new computer.  My data is on  a separate hard drive that was moved to this new computer.

I installed Stampmanage Canada 2020 and all my collection data is loading as expected.

When I try to activate I get the " The Product Key You Typed Is Already In Use" error mentioned above.

I go to the New Page" link. The Product code sent is identical to what was emailed to me when I originally bought SM2020 on 03.04.2020. I still get the exact same message as above. So, it seems as if my previous registration has NOT been deactivated like your message above states.

Please advise

On 10/9/2021 at 2:49 PM, randy said:

Hi, we have released your code and replied via email.  It should work now.

We are going to work on a way for the user to release codes online from a page on our site. 

Right now, you can email us the code and we will release it for re-use.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Getting the "already in use" error after re-installing Stamp Manage Deluxe 2023 following a re-install on a new machine.  Used the link to re-trieve my product Key (which I already had) and am still getting the same error.  Any advice on how to make the error go away?