Belgium - missing stamps

Guest Jan

I started to try StampManage and it went well. I started from de oldest Belgium stamps and I could find them in the catalog. 

But at a certain moment there was a gap. From 31/10/1938 to 1944 there were no stamps in the catalog. But the Scott number went from 321 to 322. There was no room for these stamps in the Scott numbering. 

When I want to enter the missing stamps, I have to fill in a Scott number. But obviously there is no nummer. And there is no room to create more.

How can I insert for example the stamp of 1943 in the attached file to my collection. 

Thanks

Jan

6-11-2017 12-37-33.png

Jan, I checked and just as you mentioned Scott #345 as well as #344 are missing from the stamp Manage Catalog.  This is what I did and it worked in populating the Stamp Manage Catalog with these two stamps.

Go to Tools > Stamp Data Manager > Open Belgium > Semi Postal > Stamps -Text 

If you scroll down you will notice that #344 and #345 are in fact in the database, just click and highlight 344 and then 345 and then close the window using "Close" at the bottom left. When the window is finished updating choose another country and then go back to Belgium. You should find that the 2 items now appear in the catalog.

Let me know if this works for you.