Guest Tim A

Adding Sub locations under a location

Guest Tim A

Hello Admin,

First I would like to say I love your software. Do you have plans to adding a feature in the new version to allow to scan assets to locations within a location for example office book shelf shelf 1 etc..? have the ability to limitless locations within a location would be an awesome feature.  I purchased your software last year hoping it would allow that. That's a main point I see missing for the need I'm looking for. Another example I have items in storage and want to be able to inventory them> I have them on metal racks with plastic containers labeled for example rack 1 shelf 1 container 1 etc?  I am somewhat of an unorganized pack rat and would love to have that feature so when I go looking for something I know where its at:)  Thanks and sorry I posted this similar question under another topic. 

Guest Tim A

Yes If you are talking 3rd level below a room as locations within the room another example say bedroom, closet, shelf, container.  So in this example I may want to get a more precise location than just bedroom.  so a main folder home >Bedroom 1>Closet>Shelfx>containerx in the container-x may have AA batteries in it. Container-y might have AAA batteries as a crude example.  I have been waiting on using the software I bought till that feature is added:) Do you expect it to be out in the March release? Might thought is having the container have a barcode and you could scan it to get a list of contents. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.