Bullion Coins

Guest Joe Braz

Guest Joe Braz

I am currently on the trial version seeing if this program is worth me buying. However I wanted to enter my Australian Kooks and Wedge Tailed Eagles but these aren't even options on the program.Are these incorporated in the full purchased program or is there another program someone could direct me to that I could enter all my coins within the same program. I have a spread sheet I started and it got to be to much with pictures and cert#'s and every other detail. I found this program entered my ASE's loving how it lists them with all important details and then went to see how it would be entering my coins from other countries and I'm back to where I was with my spread sheet a road block.

thanks for your help,

Joe

Hi, do you need these bullion coins to be inventoried by year / variety or is a generic type listing sufficient?  We are going To add many world bullion coins to the database in the next month or so and they will show in a future free update.

• 3 months later...