Bullion Summary Report not working

I just install the coinmanage 2018 Deluxe software and registered it.  I loaded several silver eagles and gold coins.  I then follow the process to get the spot prices for precious metals.  I then applied them to the coins.

When I run the Bullion summery report or the Bullion coin report that are in the report submenu they only come back with the spot prices and no other information in the report.  The totals for precious metals own is 0.

Any idea of what could be the problem.  I check the database for the coins that I entered, to make sure that they had the correct oz 's of the correct metals and the database did have 1 oz of silver for the silver eagles and the correct gold amount for the coins that I entered.

Please help.

Thanks

Philip

HI, we are working on coinmanage this week and will try to reproduce the problem, it looks like you did everything correctly.  Can you verify that 1.0 is the silver content for any silver coins you entered into the coin database as that is often the issue.