Remove a image accidently selected,

Guest b.parker

Guest b.parker

I accidently selected a second image for an item in inventory, and I could not delete it, went into windows, home manage directory and blew the image away, it's still in the software. as a second image if you click on it up it opens and you say delete it appears to be gone, go back to the inventory item its still there .. By now it would have been easier to blow away the whole item and start over but I'm sure I make the same mistake again sometime and just want to know is this "normal" or am I not seeing or missing something ?  

Hi, this is for the 2nd image?  we will try to reproduce the error.  to see the image used:

FILE > GOTO MY IMAGES FOLDER

from the main menu.  The image file name will be:

assetXXX(2).jpg

where XXX is the HOMEMANAGE ID of the item.  You can see the HOMEMANAGE ID when you select the item within HomeManage

Guest b.parker

That's only one issue after using this software for a few days now, I have encountered some real "voodoo" going on with this beta copy, try scanning in a bar code, then go look at something on-line for reference, then come back into the software, your shit that you just scanned in is gone.... poof ! disappeared...  So you say to yourself this is BS, then you find a item close to that and clone it, change the number scan it in, whatever, it changed the item to something else in the database you go "wtf was that" I was scanning in printer ink and cloned a tri-pack just like the one I cloned it from only one was black and I needed to add a tri-pack for color, well it changed it to a "Rubbermaid Waste Basket" .. Think there is a  little more work to be done on this release... just my opinion...I