Revamped the Purchase Report and Enhancement Request

Jeff Lynch

After looking into the Reporting engine, which I was happy to see is quite powerful; I decided to revamp/tweak the Purchase Report to meet my needs since i can't leverage the View By Purchase Feature (

)

My goal with the report was to check on purchase over the past month to make sure I did ok with purchases and to help with determining whether or not to use certain vendors :) 

Question, I have,....

Is it possible to add option to select Country (guessing pick list would be dynamically created based on where country count (owned stamp count) >0) in the dialog window

image.png.fe1185094ce9b220d8951723e2db236f.png

Perhaps adding beneath Date as an additional field? (unnecessary for Non-Deluxe versions)

Oh, minor additional feedback....

when I alter/specify date range can the radio button automatically jump to the 'Show Items using the following dates:' option :)  just lazy, have missed that a few times when trying to create a report.

I have attached the report files (unsure if both the LST and the LSV are required) and a sample PDF, would be great to get some feedback and to see if anyone things anything additional should be added. 

NOTE: If testing the attached please be sure and back up the originals before replacing / altering. I messed up many times before I got it working.

StampPurchases.lst

StampPurchases.lsv

Purchases_Nov2018_Sample.pdf