User Field(s) Issue

Guest Joe

I purchased Home Manage in November 2018 and immediately encountered problems with the user fields I planned to configure.  I reported the issues several times since my initial install and was informed that an upgrade would be published.  I purchased the 2019 upgrade and my issues were not fixed. 

Briefly, after configuring and labeling several user fields my progress was halted.  I can no longer find the remaining user fields that should populate in my preferences column.  In fact, several of the user fields duplicated, for unknown reasons, through the numbers from 1 thru 10, excluding user field 3.  Other numbered filed are labeled but do not display in the preference column.  Example: User Field 62 designated File Cabinet Drawer but it does not display in the Preference Column.   The attached screenshots provide a visual reference.  Please assist me in correcting these errors.  What can I do?

Sincerely,

Joe
2005835286_PrefernceColumn-MissingFileCabinetDrawer.thumb.png.6541ebcafbb069aff30dacf079e60d3e.png1706787942_UserField62-FileCabinetDrawer.thumb.png.301978ed29084a1985b160c3c773ae8e.png1848060863_UserFields78-Duplicated.thumb.png.2ffcb10d64c82261bfec0b01087e4acf.png

Screenshot 1 - User Fields.png

Screenshot 2 - User Fields.png