Muliple years of StampManage on Computer

Guest Richard Seiffert

Guest Richard Seiffert

I have several years dating back to 2012 on my current computer.  I worry that deleting those files will delete all the work that I have done with my stamps.  If I want to delete the previous year programs, will I loose any of my data?

My advice

All your inventory data is in one file located in the folder for database directory in image below,.  The file is named stampdata.mdb,   This is what you should always keep a backup copy,.  It you have multiple versions of stampmanage they should all be pointing to same location.

If you do delete versions it should not delete data as far as I know (deleted before reinstalling myself) and as long as file is in folder Stampmanage prefers it you should be ok.  If something happens copy the backup copy to the folder where Stamp Manage wants to find it. If you have to keep the installation in a location not the default then just realize that StampManage may not find it automatically.

image.png.a9070321bf9fe09e980aad181f48ec4e.png