No way to edit queries

dealio

Looking for way to edit a group of duplicate items that I added to inventory without having to sort through the list of items in the room. I thought a query would be a good way to do this, and it probably still is. Except I created the query with the wrong category, and now I cannot edit the query to correct my mistake. I know I can just create a new query, but was wondering if there was a way to edit queries. I can imagine creating a complex query, making a mistake like the one I made (misspelling), and having no way to edit it, having to recreate it all over again.

Is there a way to edit queries?

David

New feature suggestion:

When creating a query after selecting a field to filter on, allow the user to select values for that field from a dropdown list of all possible values for the field. For example, if CATEGORY is the field, allow me to choose a category from a list of all possible categories rather than having to remember the category, spell and type it correctly. This would make the process of creating queries more foolproof.

Second suggestion: make queries viewable and editable.

David