User Defined Boolean Field not saving value

Guest Bryan

Guest Bryan

Hi

Home Manage 2020 - most recent version (as of today i believe the last Update is May)

I have 2 User Defined Boolean Fields, (Item Properties->User Fields) i can modify the value, ie False -> True, i change focus to another location and then return to the Boolean Field and it has reverted back to the original value, False.

Please confirm and advise.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Can i get some traction on this? 

Do you want me to call the support phone #? do you want me to submit a bug report? What do i need to do to get this resolved?

I can upload you screenshots or a video of exactly what is happening.

You also need to look at the auto-updater, it indicates that an update is needed when you check and then will re-install the update from May 14 (build 20.0.0.8)

Please let me know how to get this resolved.

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2020 at 10:55 AM, Guest Bryan said:

You also need to look at the auto-updater, it indicates that an update is needed when you check and then will re-install the update from May 14 (build 20.0.0.8)

Please let me know how to get this resolved.

I mentioned this problem some time ago as well. I don't think I got a response. And I'm not sure how it got fixed, but somehow I'm on 20.0.0.10 and it no longer attempts to "upgrade" me to 20.0.0.8. Wish I could help more. 😞