Last Item/Coin Entered or Added to Database

Guest RAS

Not being snarky, but can you enter in a coin without being in the program?  Nothing different than any other entering?  Reinstall anything?  Like any other day, I go into the program, I enter a coin or two, and then maybe the next day add a few more?  Did I reinstall what, and why for?

Not being snarky, but can you enter in a coin without being in the program?  Nothing different than any other entering?  Reinstall anything?  Like any other day, I go into the program, I enter a coin or two, and then maybe the next day add a few more?  Did I reinstall what, and why for?  All I know is that I was entering a coin, was in the Additional Info tab, entering field by field, and after I had entered in a lot of research info in the Comments area (as I do with practically all entries) and then pressed on Item Notebook and entering in info and the  next thing I know I have a black record, all data gone after all that work.  Gave up for the day.  Maybe one day I'll go back and try entering that record and all that info all over again.  Took a lot out of me.  It's gone now and not much I can do about it.

A black record?  all data disappeared?  These problems you are having seeming truly bizarre.  

if you can contact techsupport@libertystreet.com we can have a rep remote to your computer to see this.

if not, I would recommend you ask for a refund, contact sales@libertystreet.com and we can take care of that.