My StampManage 2012 Crashed and now I can't reinstall it

marrotte

I'm posting to the forum because after three attempts to get a response at techsupport@libertystreet.com without an answer I'm trying this approach. I'm a long time StampManage user.

Last month while I was running StampManage 2012, it died. My database was reduced to one entry. After much effort I found a copy of my database and stamp images. I also found out that many of the DVDs that contained older versions of StampManage were not readable. One of my spindles of DVD somehow lost data after a few years. I forget the exact sequence I used to try a recovery of StampManage but it went something like this:

1. Tried reinstalling SM2012. I was asked to enter a registration code which I did. I was not asked for my name. I was told my code was invalid.

2. This is when I discovered some of my older DVDs were bad.

3. I uninstalled SM2012 and installed SM2009, the next most recent version I had on hand. SM2009 asked for my name and registration code. I entered my 2009 info and all was well.

4. I then attempted an upgrade to SM2012 and the same thing happened. Was only asked for a registration code and the program said it was not valid. My 2012 registration info is straight from an email from LibertyStreet received on Oct 23, 2011.

So as of now I have 2012 installed but it is not registered and the 30 day trial period is almost up.

Any help would sure be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm posting to the forum because after three attempts to get a response at techsupport@libertystreet.com without an answer I'm trying this approach. I'm a long time StampManage user.

Last month while I was running StampManage 2012, it died. My database was reduced to one entry. After much effort I found a copy of my database and stamp images. I also found out that many of the DVDs that contained older versions of StampManage were not readable. One of my spindles of DVD somehow lost data after a few years. I forget the exact sequence I used to try a recovery of StampManage but it went something like this:

1. Tried reinstalling SM2012. I was asked to enter a registration code which I did. I was not asked for my name. I was told my code was invalid.

2. This is when I discovered some of my older DVDs were bad.

3. I uninstalled SM2012 and installed SM2009, the next most recent version I had on hand. SM2009 asked for my name and registration code. I entered my 2009 info and all was well.

4. I then attempted an upgrade to SM2012 and the same thing happened. Was only asked for a registration code and the program said it was not valid. My 2012 registration info is straight from an email from LibertyStreet received on Oct 23, 2011.

So as of now I have 2012 installed but it is not registered and the 30 day trial period is almost up.

Any help would sure be appreciated.

I believe you recently upgraded to version 2013 and are good to go now. There is an update to the 2013 Deluxe as mentioned in another post. For Deluxe 2013 users, you can select HELP. > CHECK FOR UPDATES or download the update direct from:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/LSSDownloads/StampMngUp2013.exe