Upgrading from the USA or Canada version to the Deluxe

admin

• 6 months later...

Hi, I am new to Stamp Manage, I just bought the program, I thought I was buying the most recent version but it seems I have 2013 version. I also thought it was all inclusive, meaning I would have access to the 21 page list of countries. Most of my collection is Italian, Japan, China, Germany, So if I buy the "Deluxe version" will it include ALL countries I see on the 21 page list? Are the any other costs? Will the Deluxe 2014 version give me access to it ALL? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Please accept my apology, I see there is a very comprehensive list of countries included in the software. I am very happy with the software but I am not happy that I may possibly have bought a pirated version ? ? When I received the program the box was sealed top and bottom but I cannot register, I get a message that tells me to insert a valid product key , check and re-type the key code. I purchased this from a company called GreatMinds, which stated they are a licensed distributor for your software. Is this accurate?