invalid code

geoffhobson

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I just bought the CoinManange 2013 (CD-ROM) download and License. I have entered the product validation code many times but it will not take it and ask for a valid code. Liberty Street has not answered any of my 3 e-mails. What a great company and excellent customer service! I see others have sent e-mails without any response.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I downloaded the trial version, paid and got a product key code that does not work. I got one response but it didn't help. I could download the full program and then apply the product key code, perhaps this would work, but I'm apprehensive that this would either wipe out the data I have entered, or I might not be able to restore the data from a backup I would create. Was anybody successful in installing the whole program and then loading in the previous data from a backup?

UPDATE - this item was resolved, but I'm not sure how. I believe that possibly the key would not work with the trial version. I downloaded the full version and the key would still not work. I created a backup and uninstalled both versions and then re installed the program from the original full system download that I had saved (I'm emphasizing that I did not re-download). After this installation, the key worked AND, all my data that I had entered in the trial program was retained - I'm assuming that the installation searched certain file directories and identified it. I'm far from clear that this is what really happened, but this is my best guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My product activation key did not work even when typed OR cut and pasted it into the trial version. Any fixes out there or can an Admin email me a solution? I have 3 day left..

UPDATE: Downloading the 2015 software did the trick. It accepted the product key. The trial version would not. I retained all my data with the installation of the full coinmanage program.