How Do I Add Stamps To My Collection

• 3 weeks later...

In the ADD STAMP dialog, select the COUNTRY / YEAR tab you see in the lower right part of the window. Then drilldown to the country / year, select the year and then the variety you wish to add. See the red highlighted section of the attached screenshot.

post-1-0-68912700-1383069429_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...

How do you add stamps that have no scott's # but there is a Michael's # 516 a thru I / i.e. the country is Ajman and in 1970 they had the Genus of Michelangelo series of 8 stamps but Scott in the 212 volume they end in 1965 and the United Arab Emigrants starts in 1972. Same problem with Ras al Khaima they stop early. I find them on he internet

Should I just put XXX 1 thru what ever and the put in the Michaels number. a then put in al the relevant information

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, you can do that or enter MI followed by the number. We are only licensed to use the SCOTT numbering system so if it is not in a SCOTT catalog it will not be listed in the software. I don't believe Michel licenses their numbering system to 3rd parties.