Stamp Identifier does not return stamp info

Newly installed StampManage Deluxe Update 2014. I primarily use the Catalog feature to sell stamps, so I depend on the Stamp Identifier a lot. When I tried entering a Scott's catalog number in the text field, and the specific Scott# field to search, it returned no items. If I entered a description, say, "omnibus" it return information on the fields that contained "omnibus". Has anyone else had a similar problem, and if so, have you found a solution? Thanks!

Newly installed StampManage Deluxe Update 2014. I primarily use the Catalog feature to sell stamps, so I depend on the Stamp Identifier a lot. When I tried entering a Scott's catalog number in the text field, and the specific Scott# field to search, it returned no items. If I entered a description, say, "omnibus" it return information on the fields that contained "omnibus". Has anyone else had a similar problem, and if so, have you found a solution? Thanks!

Hi, so you entered the entire SCOTT number and search only on the SCOTT number field? We will take a look here to see if the problem can be duplicated.

Thanks- Had a similar but different problem today. I used the stamp identifier to find a plate block of 30c cardinal stamps. In the first attempt, I put '30c' in the denomination field, and 'cardinal' in the text search field, but got nothing back. When I tried just the '30c' in the denomination field, I got several returned stamps, but not the one I was seeking. When I put just 'Cardinal' in the text search field, I got several stamps returned, but not the cardinal stamp I was seeking. I finally got out my Scotts catalog, and found the stamp, Scott# 2480 30c Cardinal.... I did a seach with '2480' in the text search field, and nothing was returned. The stamp is in the programs catalog, but is as if the databases are not linking properly. I disabled the antivirus and firewall during the last insall, to no avail.

'If it might help, I am currently running the program on an HP Probook using Windows 7 x64, an Intel I5, 16gbRAM, and 500Gb hard drive. I keep feeling I've overlooked something, but I went by the manual when I installed it.

Thanks.