Columns displayed

loyalw

I know how to setup the columns in the order and headings I want. Once I have that done, how do I make that the DEFAULT display for ALL the collections.

I set it up for Canal Zone, and then I have to set it up for Hawaii, and then I have to set it up for US Airmail, then I have to set it up for US Airmail Special Delivery, and then I have... you get the point. I want to set the display once and have all the collections display in that format by default.

Thank you.

Loyal Wiens

I know how to setup the columns in the order and headings I want. Once I have that done, how do I make that the DEFAULT display for ALL the collections.

I set it up for Canal Zone, and then I have to set it up for Hawaii, and then I have to set it up for US Airmail, then I have to set it up for US Airmail Special Delivery, and then I have... you get the point. I want to set the display once and have all the collections display in that format by default.

Thank you.

Loyal Wiens

Hi, the PREFERENCES let you set the columns that will be shown for any COLLECTION, COUNTRY and TYPE. To have the columns show exactly the same whenever you click on any collection, country or type in the collection view you would need to set the columns for all 3 sections.

We assumed you wouldnt want to see the country column when you selected a country and so forth, no reason you can't change it to your preference.