Difference between free and purchased Stamp Manage

Snakebait

I am planning to buy Stamp Manage 2015 but need 2 questions answered.

I know the free version only works with US stamps but I was looking at Spain and was wondering if the "Image Not Available" is because Stamp Manage does not have the image or because Its the free version.

My second question is will the Gibbons and Michael #s produce a return when a number is entered in the purchased version. They do not work in the free version. I used number SG-413

Thanks

The Bait

Hi, for the Deluxe version we have a full 4GB demo and a smaller demo that is under 1GB. The smaller demo contains only images for USA and Canadian stamps. The full 4GB demo contains all the images you would see in the paid version.

Please note we are releasing a free update later in March that will contain a few thousand new images and variety listings.

The demo versions can not perform Internet backups, the only other limitation is you can use for 30 days. If you need more time, we can send a trial extension code no problems.

The program is only indexed for the SCOTT numbering system. I don't believe Gibbons or Michel even license there numbering system to 3rd parties.