Deleted stamps for Israel from add stamp table

Guest ctaber304

Guest ctaber304

I deleted the stamps when I was using adding stamp variety, I had done it wrong, on the left side where it shows all the counties. Under Israel there were three general issues showing , so I deleted them and there were no more stamps available to pick from the add stamp option. Do I have to load the whole program or just the country of Israel. I have stampmanage 2015 on my computer

Thanks

Charles Taber (email taber_charles@yahoo.com)

On 09/01/2016 at 10:03 AM, Guest ctaber304 said:

I deleted the stamps when I was using adding stamp variety, I had done it wrong, on the left side where it shows all the counties. Under Israel there were three general issues showing , so I deleted them and there were no more stamps available to pick from the add stamp option. Do I have to load the whole program or just the country of Israel. I have stampmanage 2015 on my computer

Thanks

Charles Taber (email taber_charles@yahoo.com)

Hi, sorry you would have to install the program again to the same folders.  It should not take nearly as long to install as it will not need to write the vast majority of image files.

I was trying to find stampmanage 2015 to download on web site , but it keep telling me I had the newest version . Went to web search and only found, not the one I wanted, only crack copyies and the crap that comes from them. So downloaded 2016 full version. Now my serial # will not work, I know it was my fault for deleting some data by accident, could you please send me a code. Finally have learned how to use the program. Had Two major operations in 2015 and have a lot of time to get my stamps straight. Have had different versions back to StampManage 2007. My account is under taber_charles@yahoo.com