Multi - question post

First off great program. I have a few questions. 1) how often does coin manage update prices and can there be a manual update button added. 2) I have cm USA 2015. If I wanted to update to deluxe what's the price and when does 2016 come out?  3) how do I update my email in case I need to verify I bought the. Software. Do I just reference my old email and say to send any activation code s to my new email? 

Hi, we update the main prices once a year, you can use the APPLY VALUES command under the TOOLS menu to update prices.

Any bullion coins with a value set to B.V. will have their bullion value updated by that command.

2016 is out probably late Feb. / early March.  Anybody who buys CoinManage 2015 Dec. 1 or later will get a free upgrade.

email sales@libertystreet.com with your new email we will add it to our mailing list that we use for upgrade emails.

Awesome.  Thank you. Will that command update all. Prices or just bv? Also what. Is the cost to update from the USA to delux. I just bought the USA 2015 a few. Days ago. Should have sprung for the delux lol

Just the difference in price sent to: PDD@libertystreet.com  - APPLY VALUES updates all prices and should be done after an upgrade.

When you update using PCGS prices and coins that were graded by PCGS get their value updated as PCGS values are for PCGS graded slabbed coins