Adding field to columns in View By feature

Paul-W

I have many of my coins labeled by Sets, when I go to look at them in the View By, Sets feature, I can't seem to add a data field (Cat#1) to the table. I do it in the Preferences in Tools but the field isn't there when I go back to View By, Sets. Plus, I don't understand the Categories in the Columns Tab of the CoinManage setup. There is very little in the documentation regarding changing the date fields  and nothing that I can find about using Sets. Is there available for this?

Thanks in advance

Paul-W

• 2 weeks later...

From what I can tell the software does not yet support adding columns to the Sets grid. The categories dropdown allows the user to choose the various columns for each. For instance if I wanted to add a column for Dealers, I would choose "Showing Dealers" and add a column to the picker. There is not a dropdown selection for 'Sets' and adding a column to Collection just adds a column to the top collection level folder and not in the lower levels of the collection.