How to enter half sheets with PB#s & how do I value?

Guest Glenda

1.How do I enter half sheets or extra rows included with PB#s? Would like to send you a JPG of an example so you can help me but don't know if I can attach one here??.

2. I need to know what values I should use etc.  

3. When PB#s have several different color run #s do I enter them all in the PB# space on addt info page?

4.  Where do the Orphaned records generate and/or how did they get there?

5.  I only collect US stamps, mostly PBs, with some FDCs, postcards, & stamp books.  All US.

6.  Can I call someone for advice or is there a Q&A online I should be using?  Thank you for your help.  Glenda

17 hours ago, Guest Glenda said:

1.How do I enter half sheets or extra rows included with PB#s? Would like to send you a JPG of an example so you can help me but don't know if I can attach one here??.

If your trying to enter a format that is not in the drop down format list you can manually type in the format into the edit box that is part of the format dropdown.

2. I need to know what values I should use etc.  

For items like that in some instances you could take the Plate Block or Sheet value and reduce it accordingly.  It is not possible to include values for every type of format imaginable, and using a formula to arrive at a value is not a good idea as it depends on the stamp rarity, etc...

3. When PB#s have several different color run #s do I enter them all in the PB# space on addt info page?

I would just put that info in the Comments section.  

4.  Where do the Orphaned records generate and/or how did they get there?

If the program notices stamps in your collection table that do not belong to a valid collection then it places them in the ORPHANED RECORDS collection.  The thinking is you can then either move them to a valid collection or create a new collection to place them.  Without the ORPHANED FOLDER you would never see the stamps in the program as the collection they are assigned does not exist in the program.

5.  I only collect US stamps, mostly PBs, with some FDCs, postcards, & stamp books.  All US.

6.  Can I call someone for advice or is there a Q&A online I should be using?  Thank you for your help.  Glenda

Feel free to post any questions here so everyone can see the answers, you can also call the number on our Contact Us page, late afternoon is usually the best time to call.