ebay links

Guest Michael St.John

Guest Michael St.John

Noticed today that the links to ebay were not working in stampmanageusa2015 so i upgraded to the new version.  The new version doesn't link properly as well.  You just get the ebay main screen with no entries.

A friend and I, both using StampManageUSA (he is on 2015, I am using 2016), have run into this same problem - all searches for stamps on eBay (excepting the completed auctions) come up empty, apparently looking in the category for 'Electronics'.

I noticed that eBay has changed some of the category numbers in Fall of 2015 and again in April 2016, so wonder if that is not the problem. The default category set at 261 may no longer be correct.

Using Collectors.com it displays the eBay listings.

Yes, it seems ebay has change the URL used for searching.  It has made the old search URL simpy redirect to the main page.  I can't ever remember them doing that before.  Anyways we have to change the program and put up free updates to make this work again.  Will be putting up new versions in the next few days and email all customers.