stamp manage says i have to acctivate it , but i did now when i try to put in the product key you all sent me it says its not a valid key , what should i do i cant use stamp manage untill it gets activated need help asap

Guest adampstamper

Guest adampstamper

stamp manager started saying I have to activate my stamp manager but I did that already , when I try to enter the product key yall gave me it reads "not an valid propduct key " and wont let me in the program

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, this issue is almost always because a customer has downloaded the DELUXE demo then purchases the USA version and tries to use the key from that purchase.  If you download the Deluxe version and purchase USA STampManage you must install the USA edition from the provided link.

We also had an issue where a customer was pasting a key into the activation window and there were a couple blank spaces after the end of the key. Please remove any trailing whitespace from the key if you paste it in.