2016 Update

Guest David

Guest David

I upgraded to StampManage 2016 and have gotten several emails saying there were updates to the program nad to get them by choosing Check for Updated from the Help menu. When I try NOTHING happens, no updates, no hourglass, absolutely nothing. I've emailed Liberty Street 3 times and haven't gotten any answer. Has anyone else had this problem? I also saw posts that talk about a live chat feature but I can't find it. Anyone have any idea how I can get my question answered?

Thank you.

Hi, we disabled the update as a few customers were having problems after updating .  So we are delaying the update till this is resolved.  It may be related to the AVG anti-virus software but we are not 100% sure at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Phil

I am unable to download my "new" 2016 from the s3amazon portal.  When the file is "fully" downloaded, I receive a message, "The signature of this file is corrupt or Invalid."  I have tried 3 times with the same result, and the only option I get is to delete the file from download folder.

Please help!

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 2:30 PM, admin said:

Ok,  I don't see any other reports like this, we will put up a new build in the next day or 2 and see if that works for you.

I still can not use my database... dead in the water!  What did you find out???

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/20/2016 at 3:01 PM, Guest Phil said:

I still can not use my database... dead in the water!  What did you find out???

So time after time I was unable to open/update my 2015 stampbase.  I FINALLY was able to download the trail version of 2016.  Will my activation code work(that I bought for my 2016 upgrade) for this when the trial runs out in 30 days????!!!!