Starting Problems

Ashrunner

Several weeks ago, I updated my StampManageUSA with the most recent update.  I installed the update with no problem and after starting the program for the first time after the update, the program unpacked several files before entering the program.  I assumed this was normal and thought nothing of it.  The next time I started the program, the same thing happened.  Now, each time I start the program by double clicking on the icon, the program unpacks three or four files before going to the opening screen.  Attached is a screen grab of the first file the program unpacks.  Is there anything I can do to stop the continual unpacking?

2016-09-02_015941.jpg

• 2 months later...

Ok, from your description it seemed like you were constantly running the downloadable update setup program

when an update to the program is downloaded, it shows on your computer as an EXE file.  The EXE file then launches a setup which installs the update.

to run the program itself, you run another EXE file called StampManage.exe which is usually in your PROGRAM FILES (X86)\STAMPMANAGE folder.